Hi TOK/Thrive Folks,

  I am writing to follow up on our Monday W I I Thrive meeting. At that meeting we announced that it seemed the best way for our system to move forward was to hold weekly TOK/Thrive Meetings on Monday at 5:30 pm EDT to foster transformational learning experiences. This will enable us to build a sense of community and reflect on ways we might contribute to personal growth. We are still exploring the pods, but think that currently the next phase should involve the weekly large meetings and then see where that takes us.

I am happy to announce that next Monday's meeting will be lead by TOK Exec Committee member Dr. Michael Mascolo. He has a wonderful vision for bridging divides and creating common ground. And I am very pleased to say I am partnering with Mike on this endeavor.

  Here is the Creating Common Ground website:  https://www.creatingcommonground.org/. Please check it out.

  Mike will be walking us through this conflict management process for the first 30-40 minutes, then we will have discussions and engage in reflections about how we might learn/apply/practice this model in our own lives and exchanges with others. As such, it fits very much in the "WE Thrive" vision of working to move toward the good society.

  I also want to note that then next Monday we will have a panel discussion from women of color in the TOK Society to help us reflect on recent events. More will be shared on this next week, but I just wanted to put it on people's calendars.

Thanks to everyone for all their reflections and efforts in cultivating this transformational learning community.

Warm regards,