Many thanks, Tania.

I am ccing the Theory Of Knowledge Society that I founded so that they are aware of these very important developments. Psychedelics are clearly a very promising approach to treating many different mental health ailments and I look forward to exploring this with you and hearing your perspective.

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 8:08 PM
To: Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: 'Tania de Jong' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: On behalf of Tania de Jong AM - Information on Mind Medicine Australia for your upcoming phone meeting

Dear Gregg,

I look forward to speaking with you.

We are excited to share soft copy info on Mind Medicine Australia and this very important mission with you.

If there are others you think we should approach we’d be very grateful for any intros. This is a major paradigm-shifting opportunity in the treatment of mental illness. Please watch and share our 2 minute animation to find out why psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy needs to be available to those who are suffering.

Please see WORLD NEWS page here to show you the incredible speed of developments in this space: https://mindmedicineaustralia.org/news/ and be inspired by the recent 60 Minutes story on MDMA and psilocybin assisted therapy HERE. Please also psychiatrist Dr Paul Fitzgerald’s recent short article on the urgent need for innovation in this space: https://medium.com/@pbfitzgerald/the-challenges-of-depression-treatment-in-2020-abd74269764

We are commencing work with key funders, Governments, Unis, Hospitals and industry to build an Asia Pacific Centre of Excellence in Psychedelic Medicine in partnership with John Hopkins University in USA and Imperial College London. We have also just launched the first-ever Certificate in Psychedelic Therapies in the Southern Hemisphere.

We are also progressing well on the ground-breaking international Summit on Psychedelic Therapies for Mental Illness being held 18-19 November 2020 at the Sofitel Melbourne On Collins.  We have already secured some excellent international speakers and hope to partner with your organisation.

Please do let us know any questions. Looking forward to co-creating to profoundly improve millions of lives.

Kindest regards,

Tania de Jong AM

Executive Director

Mind Medicine Australia