Hi Jason,

I worked with people with developmental disabilities for about 10 years. I also have some background in behavioral analysis and developmental psychology, having been mentored by Michael Commons during my masters in social science. There was about a three-year overlap between my social science degree and while I was working with people with developmental disabilities. I therefore have some experience applying developmental psychology and behavioral analysis to people with developmental disabilities. I worked with adults who suffered from both traumatic brain injuries and inborn neurobiological disabilities.

Behavioral analysis and developmental psychology are both fairly wide. I'm not sure exactly what she's looking for, but you can give her my email, I might be able to connect her with something that's relevant to her interests, or at least pass over to her what I gleaned from my experiences in the field.

Cory