Hi TOK Society List,

  I am happy to share that Bruce Alderman invited me to do a summary of my Unified Framework on his Future Faces of Spirit podcast. It provides an hour-long summary of the vision. Here is the link:

Unified Framework on Future Faces of Spirit. Although I often enjoy the dialogue, I found that the opportunity to narrate the system allowed me to cover quite a bit of ground. So for folks who are interested in the summary of the Unified Frame, I recommend this.

  For an introduction to the Future Faces of Spirit Series, see here. I am happy to say that Bruce Alderman has joined the ToK Society list and I look forward to exploring these ideas further with him.