Cole,

Thank you for your response and commentary. I also felt stress and frustration radiating off of the text.  Perhaps exasperation?

Best,

=Chance

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 11:06 AM Cole Butler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks for sharing this piece, Chance. Some of it was hard to understand as writing style overtook clarity, I think. Or maybe that’s my own misunderstanding :)

I’ve been collecting articles to put together a writing (or series of writings, or perhaps videos) on the current political climate. I particularly like that quote that you shared as it’s a quite illustrative prediction. I may integrate that into my work.

Thanks,

Cole