Hi TOK Folks,
  We will have the CALM workshop today at 5:00 pm. I will send out a link to individuals and the list around 4:30 pm EDT.

  Also, Zak and I did the fourth video yesterday on the Relational Matrix and the four dimensions of Relational Value, Power, Love, and Freedom.
Here it is:
https://youtu.be/xHQCZtLwpBk<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_xHQCZtLwpBk&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=XatTLiKhcHwsZopxMX8_7NGcsMFeBMAPV-KSOBh93Jg&s=vcChIpnZoOvnCSKJCEqOhVrtpGOmrEiX3EIOuacmlyk&e=>

Feedback Form
https://forms.gle/JtpsMQn5Gy7UeEpx5<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_JtpsMQn5Gy7UeEpx5&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=XatTLiKhcHwsZopxMX8_7NGcsMFeBMAPV-KSOBh93Jg&s=wZy88exW7HW72uEz5WPMB3OhL9OLegn2DV8ucDQucmc&e=>

This is the last of the instructional videos that build a map of the person and the key domains to attend to.
Here is a way to represent the four videos on a slide. The big map is the first and then the highlighted capture the other three:
[cid:image003.jpg@01D637DC.A775B410]

We will do two more videos. One will be an introduction to the W I I Thrive concept and community and then one on the pathway toward valued states of being. We also are thinking about doing one on starting a pod.

The Large WII Thrive Community Meeting will be NEXT Monday at 5:30 pm EDT.