Hi TOK List,

  I am excited about tomorrow's Large Group Meeting.

  I am working some on developing a Tour of the Garden. See attached "Flip the Coin" slides. For those who are not aware of the iQuad Coin, see attached Knowledge in Your Pocket slides.

  What I am doing is developing what I call an "Identity Chain" from the real world into "metaphorical mythos" into a "metaphysical empirical onto-epistemology".

That is a lot of big words to say it is a unified philosophy that bridges reality and the identity of each individual knower with a framework for knowledge and wisdom in the 21st Century.