Hi TOK Folks,

  We will have the CALM workshop today at 5:00 pm. I will send out a link to individuals and the list around 4:30 pm EDT.

  Also, Zak and I did the fourth video yesterday on the Relational Matrix and the four dimensions of Relational Value, Power, Love, and Freedom.

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/xHQCZtLwpBk

Feedback Form

https://forms.gle/JtpsMQn5Gy7UeEpx5

This is the last of the instructional videos that build a map of the person and the key domains to attend to.

Here is a way to represent the four videos on a slide. The big map is the first and then the highlighted capture the other three:

We will do two more videos. One will be an introduction to the W I I Thrive concept and community and then one on the pathway toward valued states of being. We also are thinking about doing one on starting a pod.

The Large WII Thrive Community Meeting will be NEXT Monday at 5:30 pm EDT.