Ann,  Thanks for your tribute and also for including that of Lewis Gordon.  Lind

From: Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 9:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Maria Lugones

As others have already expressed, I feel privileged to have known and been deeply influenced by Maria. If no one has yet shared this (I can't remember whether FEAST-L is moderated), Lewis Gordon wrote a very long tribute to Maria and her work.

FYI, both Hypatia and Critical Philosophy of Race are publishing special issues in 2020 that grew from the conference "Toward Decolonial Feminism" that was inspired by Maria's work and organized by Nancy Tuana and Emma Velez. They edited the special issues too.
Ann