Indeed. I’ll add that I do see the overlap of conceptual confusion discussed here with what we were discussing in the other thread.

Best,

Cole

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 9:55 AM Michael Mascolo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Joan:

Your “stark” example makes the point very well. Thank you.

M.

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program
Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Political Conversations Study: www.CreatingCommonGround.org
Coaching and Author Website: www.michaelmascolo.com

"Things move, persons act." -- Kenneth Burke
"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well." -- Donald Hebb