Hi Everyone,

I am a fan of experiential learning
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Experiential-5Flearning&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jHZGrI5EcIPWpdNoeDCeZ_oz-GpQhjZkBMONA1ktLA4&s=_A9FquU_dBUxH-uLR9l4TP-Digx-JUi2rlZ4OSzDbQ0&e= > and Victor Saad
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__expinstitute.com_team_victor-2Dsaad_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jHZGrI5EcIPWpdNoeDCeZ_oz-GpQhjZkBMONA1ktLA4&s=29mxlJnD2LA3jgqHGq_FrNuQ8n-bGTJ1iQG1sgHpsf0&e= > has done a lot in this area.

Victor is offering this course that may be of interest to recent graduates
or anyone looking for employment. I am participating in it so I can learn
and help recent college graduates in my orbit.

Here is the link to their landing page where you can learn more and
register ( With early bird discount, the cost is $299):
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careerleaps.splashthat.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jHZGrI5EcIPWpdNoeDCeZ_oz-GpQhjZkBMONA1ktLA4&s=OXe2m1sGYh82LufuZThh9qddT1QZ0aH6iposgl7PgXA&e=

Here is some additional info I got in the email from Victor:
*Over the past few months, the Ei team <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__expinstitute.com_about_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=jHZGrI5EcIPWpdNoeDCeZ_oz-GpQhjZkBMONA1ktLA4&s=ZIxs3dIxPf5zOCWJ2pYt3D9u42shojdlQWVrwepDqjs&e= >
and I have been reading about the millions of people whose careers have
been shaken. *

*From students who were just about to launch into the job market, to people
who were growing into new positions, to executives who've experienced cuts,
the concept of a "job" is changing faster than ever.So today, we're
launching a 7-day virtual retreat called Career Leaps. *

*We're adapting the curriculum we've used across programs at Stanford,
Google, Leo Burnett, and others to help you gain more clarity and
confidence during this time. In Career Leaps, you'll have the chance to:*

   - *Build (or rebuild) your portfolio, Linkedin, and resume. *
   - *Connect with coaches and peers to learn ways to navigate this job
   market. *
   - *Design your own experiences and projects to learn and exhibit new
   skills.*
   - *Learn how to tell your career story authentically and consistently. *
   - *And you'll do all of this with other incredible people from around
   the world.*