Hi all,

I wanted to share with you all this podcast from Jordan Peterson's daughter, Mikhaila. For those of you interested in his personal life, this story is about how he formed a physical dependence to benzodiazepines by taking his prescribed dosage. His story highlights the extreme danger of forming a physical dependency to a commonly prescribed medication, and walks through his battles on death's door. It is a powerful and moving piece that really made me consider more deeply how we think about and use medication, as well as the suffering that people will put up with to be there for their family. It also addresses his wife's battles with cancer and his daughter's autoimmune issues.

Thanks,

Cole Butler
Research Coordinator
Project Coordinator: Treating Parents with ADHD and their Children (TPAC)
SUCCEEDS Coach
University of Maryland
2103W, Cole Field House | College Park, MD 20742
tel 301.405.6163