(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

On Jul 27, 2020, at 7:16 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Just a reminder that Lee B’s Seeking Real Good presentation is today at 5:30 pm.

Will send the link out at 5:15 pm per usual…

From: Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 6:11 AM
To: '[log in to unmask]' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Announcement: Seeking Real Good on July 27 with Lee Beaumont

Dear TOK Thrive Community:

  I am happy to announce that Lee Beaumont will be leading the TOK Thrive Community toward Seeking Real Good. Attached are some slides. An essay summarizing the topic is on-line at: SeekingRealGood.com. If you are curious about Lee, a short, relevant resume is at: https://wisdompage.org/leland-r-beaumont-msee/. The materials the talk is based on are linked from the “Applied Wisdom” curriculum of Wikiversity (See: https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wisdom/Curriculum). Many of the slide titles refer to one of these courses. They are all freely available on-line. His newest essay “Choosing My Beliefs” is on-line at: https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Knowing_How_You_Know/gallery/Choosing_my_beliefs

I think this will be an interesting exploration.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:

Check out my webpage at: