From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rob Scott
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Announcement: Seeking Real Good on July 27 with Lee Beaumont

Me too. Really enjoyed the presentation and the discussion.

Thank you again, Lee!

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 12:20 PM Michael Mascolo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I second Waldemar’s words of praise.

M.

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program

Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Political Conversations Study: www.CreatingCommonGround.org

Coaching and Author Website: www.michaelmascolo.com

"Things move, persons act." -- Kenneth Burke

"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well." -- Donald Hebb