Good, courageous work, Gregg.

M.

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program
Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Political Conversations Study: www.CreatingCommonGround.org <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.creatingcommonground.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=aHGv2k0oV6dpAydV2ONDDuK5xZ5sLdP71WDfMW0XbNI&s=K2PXF679Gi2-qOfSEWxrsP_JOpf0k8E6dg80DGz9IqM&e= >
Blog: Values Matter <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.psychologytoday.com_us_blog_values-2Dmatter&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=aHGv2k0oV6dpAydV2ONDDuK5xZ5sLdP71WDfMW0XbNI&s=yoB292j9_vxRNqpQUYPBaOqDuedD76JIVrr_rGIdgpg&e= >
Journal: Pedagogy and the Human Sciences <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__scholarworks.merrimack.edu_phs_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=aHGv2k0oV6dpAydV2ONDDuK5xZ5sLdP71WDfMW0XbNI&s=pMuXe7MRO8Fbz4zNYqxauhFcWuqQ_AaAKsgiRHLpdkw&e= > <http:/>
Coaching and Author Website: www.michaelmascolo.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.michaelmascolo.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=aHGv2k0oV6dpAydV2ONDDuK5xZ5sLdP71WDfMW0XbNI&s=xAveSTJvhhxN43vKuO2aTElVIXp4b4RzpdaQOzSldjM&e= >
Academia Home Page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__merrimack.academia.edu_MichaelMascolo&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=aHGv2k0oV6dpAydV2ONDDuK5xZ5sLdP71WDfMW0XbNI&s=LaEf5oyTeHm6B6f1Rf8Xx3f5cHf3mX6F0vvBXpOXARY&e=  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__merrimack.academia.edu_MichaelMascolo&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=aHGv2k0oV6dpAydV2ONDDuK5xZ5sLdP71WDfMW0XbNI&s=LaEf5oyTeHm6B6f1Rf8Xx3f5cHf3mX6F0vvBXpOXARY&e= >
"Things move, persons act." -- Kenneth Burke
"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well." -- Donald Hebb