My initial reaction to these clips is that these are GOLD.  Gregg, your pacing and voice sound great, and I love that I can pause the videos and really take in what you're presenting.  Thinking back to my time as a student, the power points were helpful in their own way, but these videos take it to the next level.  Huge thanks for making these so available to us. . .

=Chance