Hi TOK List,

  I just had a very enjoyable experience presenting the attached slide deck as a webinar put on by Mind Medicine Australia, which, as I mentioned previously on this list, is doing great work advancing psychedelics as an innovative and crucial path toward mental health treatment.

  My goal was to provide an overview of the Unified Framework’s Updated Tripartite Model, how it connected with John Vervaeke’s work in Awakening From the Meaning Crisis as summarized in our 11th Problem of Consciousness blog to provide that group a framework on human consciousness and cognition that could help provide a plausible way to understand transformative consciousness experiences. It seemed to be well-received.

 I want to share with you all the important work that Tania de Jong has done in general. We are lucky to have her as a member of the TOK Society. She gave an excellent and inspiring TEDtalk, which has received over 100,000 views so far. She works with Creativity Australia’s With One Voice, which is changing the world, one voice at a time and alleviating loneliness, depression and social isolation. Her website is www.taniadejong.com and she sings and present keynote speeches around the world at very diverse conferences and special events on Human Intelligence 2.0. raising consciousness, entrepreneurship, creativity, disruption, innovation, social inclusion and leadership. Here is a new keynote video she just put out (3 minutes). She also played a leading role in this cool flashmob video in a supermarket. Her  recordings are here: https://www.taniadejong.com/buy-music/.

If the webinar is available for TOK members, I will share.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge

Check out my webpage at:

www.gregghenriques.com