Hi All,
  Here was the information I received about the BH symposium.

The link for the zoom will be on the website by Saturday. Bighisory,org.
The videos will also be on line after.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 12:04 PM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi Lucy,
  I had some folks from my Society ask about registering for the IBHA seminar/symposium. I checked the flyer and did not see it myself. Could you share here? Also, I will send out to my list as well.

(Also, would this be available on line at some point in the future for folks?)

Lucy B. Laffitte, M.Ed. Ph.D.
919 745-7570