Hi IDWers,

  I am putting together several “TOK-21 Educational Videos” on the Unified Metapsychology. Inspired by both Andre Marquis’ presentation on Integral last week, some off list conversations, and Jordan Hall’s recent exploration of on the concept of the “civium”, today I put together the following 13 minute video on “quadrant quadratics” and the 13th Floor of existence as the ground work for the 5th dimension of behavioral complexity (i.e., the Digital MetaCultural plane).

Would love feedback if anyone gets a chance to take a look:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xdUa1btq588F6aXGKexUBVoVH7FKhns0/view?usp=sharing

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out my Theory of Knowledge blog at Psychology Today at:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/theory-knowledge

Check out my webpage at:

www.gregghenriques.com