Love this. Thanks for sharing.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 8:42 AM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Folks,

  I thought some TOK members might be interested in this announcement:

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Michael Cann
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 7:35 AM
To: Rebel Wisdom <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Invitation to play Intensity

Hi folks,

Michael here from Melbourne,  Australia.

I enjoy playing a non-rivalrous board game called Intensity.

I'm in lockdown here,  so I've started hosting Intensity game nights on Zoom, fortnightly.

Would you like to join me?

Intensity is a team sport where everyone is on the same team.  Through appreciation, story-telling, deep listening and feedback we help our team mates to bring their highest values and deepest purposes to life.

No experience necessary. Bring an intention to support the aims of the space.

Maximum 6 players. Who's in?

The game runs for 2.5 hours. 7.20 arrival for 7.30 start (Melbourne time).

Next game will be Monday 10 August, 7.30pm.

Best wishes

Michael

--
This email list connects up the Rebel Wisdom online community. It will be an evolving resource, as it develops. Use it as you wish, with the following guidelines.

We have a 'permanently-on' Rebel Wisdom Zoom video chatroom as an extra resource: https://zoom.us/j/471829419

Please bear in mind the principles described by many of the interviewees on the channel, particularly 'Rule Omega', to give the benefit of the doubt, and seek to understand before rejecting or disagreeing - Rule Omega clip here: https://youtu.be/rQA93ulyigg

Sustained disagreement - please consider a face to face meeting in the chatroom rather than continuing to hash it out on email.

Enjoy!
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rebel Wisdom" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [log in to unmask].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rebel-wisdom/CALdJiZ1P6-vYU9WE5VA9wv55gZuHxYL7WqtN5SjKsgrGQU2NiA%40mail.gmail.com.