Hi TOK Society Friends,

IMO, Zak Stein always has fascinating things to say and these two two-part podcasts are no exception.

Here Zak is with Jim Rutt:
https://jimruttshow.blubrry.net/zak-stein-1/
https://jimruttshow.blubrry.net/zak-stein-2/

Here he is on Emerge with Daniel Thorson:
https://anchor.fm/emerge/episodes/Zak-Stein---American-Cultures-Psychotic-Break-pt--1-eg8oha
https://anchor.fm/emerge/episodes/Zak-Stein---American-Cultures-Psychotic-Break-pt--2-eggsi0

The conversation with Daniel T brings up a very important issue regarding how do we know how to live during these crazy times. How do we track and wonder about the meta-narratives that are swirling around and how do we live our local lives with richness and meaning? For me, this is what I frame as "the Garden" question. For me, the Garden represents both my local life and represents the alignment across the socio-ecological scale of individual-dyadic-family-community-state-nation-transnational-global.

That leads me to ask for reflections: Do folks have the equivalent of "the Garden" in their own lives? Put differently, I would love to hear narratives regarding how people are trying to make their way in a way that feels healthy across various levels of analysis. Or what feels like strong impediments to this.

Regards to all.