Thanks so much for your appreciation, folks, it was a pleasure to be with you, even during a tornado warning! Only a few small branches down in our yard from the winds.

I'm still working on Lee's suggestion for a daycare checklist. Will get that to you soon!

Stay safe and well!
Darcia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Darcia Narvaez (DAR-sha narv-EYES)
Professor of Psychology Emerita, Psychology Department,
362 Corbett, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame IN 46556 USA
[log in to unmask], office: 574-631-7835 (rarely attended to)
My University Website
The Evolved Nest (Evolved Developmental Niche) (academic papers)
EvolvedNest.Org (podcasts, info, and monthly newsletter)
Also see DarciaNarvaez.com
Blog at Psychology Today: Moral Landscapes
Twitter: @MoralLandscapes, @EvolvedNest
Facebook: Moral Landscapes, EvolvedNest
Youtube: Evolved Nest Initiative, DarciaNarvaez
SoundCloud (podcasts): Evolved Nest
For Life to Continue on Earth, Every Day Must Be Indigenous Peoples' Day
BOOKS:

Indigenous Sustainable Wisdom: First Nation Know-How for Global Flourishing (Peter Lang)
Basic Needs, Wellbeing and Morality: Fulfilling Human Potential (Palgrave-Macmillan)
Embodied Morality: Protectionism, Engagement and Imagination (Palgrave-Macmillan)
Neurobiology and the Development of Human Morality: Evolution, Culture and Wisdom (winner of the 2017 Expanded Reason Award and the 2015 APA William James Book Award)

Evolution, Early Experience and Human Development (OUP)
Ancestral Landscapes in Human Evolution (OUP)
Young Child Flourishing: Evolution, Family & Society (OUP)
amazon.com/author/darcianarvaez
Kindred World

I acknowledge my presence at the University of Notre Dame on the traditional homeland of the Pokégnek Bodéwadmik / Pokagon Potawatomi, who have been using this land for education for thousands of years, and continue to do so.