Thanks, Gregg, for inviting me to join the TOK-Society listserv and for
sharing several interviews featuring me.

I'm digging more deeply into Gregg's elegant model, so I'll need to defer
dialogue about how my allusion to infinity within the finite does or
doesn't jibe with the TOK.

But the statement is grounded in the work of my friend and colleague Steve
McIntosh, an Integral philosopher and author of *Evolution's Purpose: An
Integral Interpretation of the Scientific Story of Our Origins*, *The
Presence of the Infinite: The Spiritual Experience of Beauty, Truth, and
Goodness
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.stevemcintosh.com_books_the-2Dpresence-2Dof-2Dthe-2Dinfinite_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=upx6mbq9FjMEaavigzoIa0vr-AQTeuAKWeWJUfM4YU0&s=rYyFTrRrJyKL86WzLJnCKxKxlaofbSH0HgVCPjjIEjQ&e= >*, and,
most recently, *Developmental Politics: How America Can Grow Into a Better
Version of Itself.*

 I hyperlinked the second work because it most specifically undergirds my
statement. Check there for more info.

All the best,
Greg