Hi all,

Just wanted to say that this was a great presentation, and I highly recommend watching it for anyone who is struggling to put all of these ideas into a framework. Gregg's explanation of it really made sense, and gave enough of the important details without getting too deep into any of the ideas. An excellent "crash course".

Best,

Cole Butler
Research Coordinator
Project Coordinator: Treating Parents with ADHD and their Children (TPAC)
SUCCEEDS Coach
University of Maryland
2103W, Cole Field House | College Park, MD 20742
tel 301.405.6163