Hi Folks,
  I stumbled across this simple video on what a psychological scientist is. For those who are curious or who are curious about why I am obsessed with the problem of psychology, watching this 5 minute video might be of interest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzsLqsq8Gvw&feature=youtu.be

I shows how psychology is tied to "empirical," "behavior," and "science," at least from the tradition of the author.

Note, I have just completed my Two Part TOK-21 Educational Video Series on The Problem of Psychology and Its Solution.

Both parts are just over an hour and a half. It shares one of the core angles on the Theory Of Knowledge/Unified Metapsychology, which is how it identifies and resolves the problem of psychology. I will be doing a 5 to 10 minute "video short" for those who just want the key take home points.

I will be sharing them on the Official Theory Of Knowledge Society Website, which will be officially LAUNCHED on Friday!!!