Hi TOK List,

You might want to check out this exchange between Jordan and John Vervaeke. It starts off in a way that I found extremely interesting. I had mailed Jordan a paper on the 21st Century Singularity and he drew a connection to it and Peter Limberg’s Culture War 2.0 concept. The way he discussed the evolution of paradigms was very helpful in understanding what “Culture” is going through.

  Culture, in the ToK System language, is the shared systems of justification that coordinate action and legitimize is and ought. The key is to understand the linkages between the rapid emerging paradigms and the rapid emerging changes associated with the Digital Medium. That is the nexus of the 5th Joint Point and why we need trans-meta paradigmatic thinking.