Hi everyone,

Appreciate all the feedback. Many of you have interesting questions on the
subject and hopefully we can resolve them to the best of my ability.

To Cory, Generating the model has been a piecemeal process that’s taken
nearly a decade.  While not explicitly influenced by any given individual
or philosophy, the diagram expresses an intuition towards symmetry, how
things fit together. It merely started as an objective attempt to
understand my own personal experience, which veered between extremes.
Ironically, there was no expectation of solving anything, but solutions
revealed themselves over the course of the discovery.  Plenty of books,
scientific publications, documentaries, and personal history contributed,
but a special shout-out to Brian Greene’s Fabric of the Cosmos. Reading
that out of high school started everything.

To Deepak, haven’t had a chance to fully watch your presentation, but look
forward to learning more about the ALCCO approach. The complexity of the
theory requires some intensive thought. However, does ALCCO make
predictions that the community could verify?

To Gregg, finally had the chance to watch your interview with Vervaeke(?)
and I found it thoroughly engaging. Looking forward to future episodes. Was
wondering what you thought about the event horizon interpretation as a
possible resolution to the Mind/Body Problem. There seems to be a form of
Relativity involved.

To Cole, I’ll reach out to your colleague. Appreciate the heads-up. The
linguistic difficulty you mention stems from an inability to define the
wave-function in QM. The error arises when one assumes Potential is a
“real” thing. Obviously it exists (sort of), but it doesn’t share the
limitations of real objects. It is nonlocalized and collapses upon
observation, explaining Einstein’s “Spooky action at a distance.” The
Potential manifests dualistically in QM (probability) and GR (center of
gravity), informing a new approach to Quantum Gravity. As it turns out, an
inability to define terms is also a major problem in consciousness theory,
i.e. defining consciousness w/o using synonyms, e.g. awareness, perception,
sense, knowledge, understanding, etc.

To Nicholas, I appreciate your desire to understand so I’ll facilitate
however I can. As it turns out, understanding the mathematics isn’t as
important as understanding the processes represented therein. Even
equations break down at the point of the singularity, and Gödel’s
Incompleteness Theorems preclude a mathematical Theory of Everything (TOE).
The math I cited only requires basic algebra, and much of the theory is
actually predicated on identities, e.g. Hubble-Schwarzschild radius
equivalence. If you’re unfamiliar with the underlying physics, I recommend
PBS Spacetime videos on YouTube. They offer easy-to-follow primers on the
subject. Brian Greene’s Fabric of the Cosmos was my initiation into the
topic. Don’t be intimidated. The solutions are surprisingly simple.

To Brent, Wonderful job collating all the prevailing theories on the
subject. It’s a valuable resource and I look forward to participating.
Admittedly, part of me doubts the consensus-based approach due to a lack of
coherent definition on the subject, but hopefully it can focus the
diaspora. Truth be told, I haven’t settled on a name for the theory. I’ve
been vacillating between Origin Theory, Identity Theory, Mosaic Theory,
etc. However, given the broken symmetries and Gestalt psychology involved,
I suppose Mosaic is the most fitting. The theory acknowledges the existence
of qualia, but instead of treating it as an irreducible aspect of mind,
qualia are a function of comparative memory, i.e. Relativity of Experience.
By treating the Mind/Body Separation as an event horizon, the concept
resolves substance dualism by treating the mind as a strongly emergent
extension of the body predicated on individual and genetic memory, which
contribute to one’s unique sense of the world. The meme is the most
applicable analogy.