Gregg,

quick question, have you considered using a platform like discord.com or other similar types of forum-based websites?

It might just be an effect of my adhd but I find it pretty challenging to keep up with all the different emails/threads coming in.

I would be more than happy to help setting up/maintaining a discord-server if that sounds at all interesting to you.

Best
Christian