Colleagues,

Frankly, the Sam Harris clip is like sufi music, nirvana - entertainment. Looked into it slow motion, but could not find the answer to the million dollar question of how consciousness arose from matter. Other than the fact that the title, "consciousness arose from matter" itself holds the presumption that consciousness is material. While the video promised to tell how.

TY
DL