I would totally agree and also call that delusional. But it's his interpretation and truth claim that's the delusion. The having of a "now experience" (hard to do when dead), without interpretation, is not delusional. That's "being" or what I refer to as "isness." Everything that gets laid on top of that, including time, our own judgment systems, meaning making, and justification claims, is what's at risk of manufacturing delusion.