Thank you for sharing this, Gregg; and congratulations on your new course,
Greg!  My university is deeply involved in community-wide diversity work
and processing of the current racial tensions in our culture, so I have
just shared this link with our university administrators as a possible
resource.

Best wishes,

Bruce