Thank you. I'm writing a treatise on this inspired by our discussions that is a little mind-blowing.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 2:48 PM Bradley H. Werrell, D.O. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Wonderful post by Jack.

I particularly liked this element;

We are shaved apes with self-referential G x E cognitive plasticities with emergences such as self awareness, culture, traditions, external memory devices (books etc) which also provide further E influences, and we are currently using the cognitive plasticities to try to understand them.

I would hasten to edit only a little bit this quote, such that what Jack is calling "emergences" to be "emergencies," for it appears that such development is always associated with some crisis of being as manifest in our human condition.

We are in one now.

Bradley

Bradley H. Werrell, D.O. - This email is private and copyrighted by the author.