NOT THAT FAR AWAY: CONDITIONS OF POSSIBILITY FOR CONCRETE EUTOPIA

In episode 7 of EUTOPIA, Brad Kershner invites us to consider the
conditions for the realization of eutopia that are present with us right
now, as intimations of the next world whose breath we can already hear; and
through the use of metaphor and transcendental reasoning, unfolds a vision
of individual awakening, relational accountability, and planetary
stewardship.  Brad opens with a discussion of the differences between
utopia and eutopia, and the concrete relationship of the latter to
eudaimonia.  What personal and collective shifts in identity and perception
are already underway, that will open a path to a better world?  What gifts
of each of our stages of psychological, social, and cultural development
can we carry forward?  How might emerging educational, economic, and
political reforms foster the conditions of eudaimonia that must be the
grounds for any concretely realizable eutopia?

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_eO-2DpJwR-2DGoY&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=iP3i07I1eWJIClpen1T0wRnFv49uRAsUHqxGGL10QC0&s=cNDntqnRgGSjLGBk8uKgS8alDi1CbJO7ddJYrgDllQc&e=