Hello,

This sounds super interesting and I wish I could join! YoTribe sounds like a great platform for our community meetings. I will be out in the Shenandoah valley on a camping and rock climbing trip for the labor day weekend. I look forward to joining the subsequent community meetings.

Thanks,

Cole Butler
Research Coordinator
Project Coordinator: Treating Parents with ADHD and their Children (TPAC)
SUCCEEDS Coach
University of Maryland
2103W, Cole Field House | College Park, MD 20742
tel 301.405.6163