Hi all,

I know this is a less than typical area of discussion for TOK, but I wanted to share this interview with you all. Mooji has been one of, if not the most influential figure in my life, and his teachings (following the lineage of 19th century sage Sri Ramana Maharishi) reflect the deepest and most profound experiential pointing's of all meditative techniques while emphasizing the simplest and most fundamental tenets of meditation in philosophy and in practice.

The technique he shares is known as self-inquiry, and is what is known as a deconstructive meditative practice in that it deconstructs identity, justification narratives, and the contents of consciousness to bring one into a state of self-abidance in which the here and now is experienced in a uniquely direct manner. This is the essence of nonduality in an experiential sense, and is considered "the direct path" to self-realization.

I hope those who watch some or all of this enjoy it, the discussions of the technique and of the ontic is at a minimum highly thought provoking. I have practiced self-inquiry for about 5 years now and it has transformed my life in a truly inconceivable manner. I would love to give a presentation on this to you all in the future as well.

https://youtu.be/1NjPdqd7mQM

Best,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, PsyD