Not to add to your list Cole, but…here are the releases from the last two days 😊….

Episode 3 Untangling the Worldknot<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCdpwdoYvJ4>

Jamming with Jordan Hall on the concept of Justification<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeUNt28ljsk&t=1169s>

With Jack Lyons on Unbreaking Science:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1358599614343362&extid=sMMdJbkmWzoHEzMD <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_watch_-3Fv-3D1358599614343362-26extid-3DsMMdJbkmWzoHEzMD&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=JFcAwfrHnAw2hFAYD6jJE3xDn3gyC_vVVmpKsn-V7HY&s=1m97LqPvGYMWuVad7NxfxrpoDk-mzW5lsaLvI9m0Oi0&e=> #TreeOkKnowledge

Why you should not give up on Science due to the bad behavior of a currently powerful minority. So happy with this episode of #unbreakingscience. I bring Dr. Gregg Henriques back to discuss "sensemaking" in this time of chaos - and to challenge him on "justification" and "metaphysics" in his Tree of Knowledge framework of science. It ends with a 33 minute video on what the ToK has to say about about BM3 Problem - Body + 3 X Mind Problem. In spite or I think because of my challenging questions, Gregg assures me that we're still friends.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/