I would be happy to be part of a podcast from time to time – love all your work.

Kindest Tania de Jong

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of James Lyons-Weiler
Sent: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 7:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sam Harris Six Minute Clip

A proposal:

I sense a Big Shift underway here.  Reaching the masses will take consistent effort.

I'd like to propose a four-to-six person revolving Intentional Consciousness Expansion

podcast, say, 2 hrs every 2 weeks.  Four core people on the screen at once, sometimes 1 or 2 more.

My platform can host any number of podcasts (via  WWDNYK - What We Do Not Yet Know) - studios.

No fee, but we'll pitch http://patreon.com/WWDNYK to help keep to lights on.

If we start with four core people we can occasionally add a few more.  Round-robin discussion

on the main topic of the day.  And related issues.  This community can make a list of topics and well go at them.

Society's hurting, let's put a little ICE on it. Call it ICE. or Big Shift.  Your call on the name of the podcast,

I'd be happy to host a few to work out the kinks and then fall into the background and re-emerge if I think I have

something worth adding.

I cannot believe I'm adding more to my calendar, but I have a sense this is a good thing.

Let me know!

JLW