Hi TOK List,
  If you had a chance to check out our TOK Community line up, you will see that we have a number of wonderful presentations involving character strs and virtues, wisdom, and spirituality and related practices. Given that, folks might be interested in this "hot off the presses" article looking at the relationship between character virtues and spiritual practices:
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.02040/full?utm_source=F-AAE&utm_medium=EMLF&utm_campaign=MRK_1429095_69_Psycho_20200910_arts_A

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://www.toksociety.org/home<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.toksociety.org_home&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=57e2I6uWglJ4JwStWjClCslCp37381OxvNIxockoINI&s=aRdOGoP0Bdt7IhOV8uIntjmwOR6o8wiDviSHJrpgpaM&e=>