Hi TOK List,

  I am happy to share that I will be a “Sensemaker in residence” at the Stoa in October. Specifically, starting Tuesday October 8th, at 2:00 pm I will present four weekly sessions, engaging in a discussion about “A 21st Century Vision of Wisdom”. Attached is the poster. Peter has lined up many excellent presenters to do this, including Zak Stein and Daniel Schmachtenberger. Zak is presenting on Metapsychology, so that is DEFINITELY one to check out.

  Also, as was noted in the earlier shared TOK Community line up for the fall, on Monday, October 19th, TOK Society member and Stoa curator Peter Limberg will share his reflections on “the knife’s edge” of what is happening now.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.toksociety.org/home