I would considering adding the encoding of the memory of such a sensory experience.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 6:40 PM James Lyons-Weiler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We can define redness as reflection or emission of light with wavelength around 700 nm.h

My description is of an encoding of the word/thought symbol for the sensory experience of reflection or emission of light with wavelength around 700 nm.  I wouldaddhh