Thanks Brett,

I define it as the wavelength of light detected at 700 nm by a
spectrometer, and whichever culturally accepted normative label
 word or thought label attributed to the perception associated with that
wavelength.

From an evolutionary view, the inversion problem is ad-hoc, beyond anything
we would expect in individuals with common ancestry, requiring unfounded
suppositions and assumptions. It also lies and outside of the realm of
testable hypotheses, and so I would consign it to intractable imponderables
and is something I would prefer to not define a theory of mind in reaction
to or base one upon.