Hi TOK Community,

  I am writing to share the line up we have slotted for the fall for our TOK Community meetings. Lots of good people, ideas, and stimulating topics! Really looking forward to these events.

  For those new to the list, I will be sending out a zoom link at 5:15 pm and then I open up the forum between 5:20 and 5:25 pm. We then gather and get the day rolling by 5:35 pm.

Thanks to everyone who agreed to share their time and expertise with us!

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://www.toksociety.org/home<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.toksociety.org_home&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=57e2I6uWglJ4JwStWjClCslCp37381OxvNIxockoINI&s=aRdOGoP0Bdt7IhOV8uIntjmwOR6o8wiDviSHJrpgpaM&e=>