Hi folx!

FEAST just started up a new list-serve for recent publications!  As we all know, it's very easy to get behind on new and exciting research and this list-serve will be used (ONLY) to announce such publications.  So technically, all you need to do is sign up and wait for the juicy posts to come out!  And when you have a new publication that just came out, you just send out a message to the masses!  To get the ball rolling, we ask people who have had publications come out in the past couple of years to go ahead and share them.  I sure know that I have missed a lot of good stuff that has come out lately.  The only requirement is that the research, broadly conceived, has to be done in marginalized areas.

To join the new listserv, a person can send an email message to [log in to unmask] with the message "subscribe FEASTPUBS-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname."  Alternatively, a person can join the new listserv by writing to Andrea Veltman at [log in to unmask] with a request to subscribe.

--
All my best,
Shay Welch