See comments inserted in mail by Deepak Loomba

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 02:18 Bradley H. Werrell, D.O., <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or
> open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is
> safe.
> ________________________________
>
> It would seem that we (who study and employ) the The Tree of Knowledge
> System are somehow obligated to concur with some basic functions in social
> interactions:  (trying this on for size)
>

> 1.  That there is no "universal truth" to be represented by some single
> "Justification System," Justification Systems are independent functions to
> be adapted or rejected at will by individuals.

DL: This takes it out of realm of objective science into experiential
science which is subjective in nature though it might still embody
statistical trends.

> 2.  Locally, single Justification Systems may be both Preferred and
> Enforced by the Local Authorities based upon the Consent of the Governed.
> Individuals may move.

DL: I thought Justification system is knowledge not law. Or may be I am
missing something.

> 3.  As we are all Obligate Coinhabitants of this wonderful globe,

DL: Agreed.

it is necessary that we accept both item 1., and item 2. above, for
> optimization of our experience here, in this Mortal Plane.

DL: Can't comprehend why.