Gregg knows that "how" we arrive at our conclusions is just as important as the resulting conclusions, which is why his writings can be energy and information dense.  He wants to show us how he got there so we can understand the actual value of the information relative to *pop* psychology musings and repackagings.

The Influence Matrix  and the Black rv-si line has been well worth my energy investment to understand and put into practice.  It combines the sterile precision of laboratory psychology, the expanse of evolutionary psychological frames, and the necessary warmth of the humanistic wisdom schools.

image.png
ONWARD AND UPWARD :-)

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 9:13 AM James Tyler Carpenter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of James Lyons-Weiler <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 9:52:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: TOK: Blog on Most Important Relationship Variable

Nice work!

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020, 9:42 AM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi TOKers,

  I put up a blog today that I thought folks might find interesting:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/202010/what-is-the-most-important-variable-in-the-relational-world

It shows one of the angles the Unified Theory offers on the Game A versus Game B move.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/