*We need to wake up to this and stop acting as though our justification
systems are reality. They are networks of propositions that we use to make
sense of is and ought. We need to be able to take off our “justification
system glasses” and look at them, rather than always looking through them.
One great way to do that is to have contact with people who live in
fundamentally different systems of justification. *

100%, Gregg