Anjan,

Your query is valid. I hope this article of mine on difference between
success & excellence
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__deepakloomba.medium.com_success-2Dexcellence-2Drecognition-2Da3aa1e2eed03&d=DwIDaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=c3_9Rkz0bX6ScxO-PcQqb9OWHuinwSUmctETqpu3q74&s=e9da1ntHtYAGoLjXU89Hx6w7zKXReMo6i33NUMpfC8A&e= >
published sometime ago, would shed more light.

James,

Not only do I full support your view, I would add - this is the
difference between success & excellence.

TY
DL