I thought this might be a timely post on a timeless issue😉

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__userpages.umbc.edu_-7Ecatania_ABACNJ_bfs-2520lecture-2520poem.pdf&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=BhaNnyDftb003x-IEme6bCXkeAA8ZpeBhi-M4VbrQ_E&s=B1aMsN7idWcdzIpmCrNlvo3hacyWnMETodION8OENHw&e=
University of Maryland, Baltimore County<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__userpages.umbc.edu_-7Ecatania_ABACNJ_bfs-2520lecture-2520poem.pdf&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=BhaNnyDftb003x-IEme6bCXkeAA8ZpeBhi-M4VbrQ_E&s=B1aMsN7idWcdzIpmCrNlvo3hacyWnMETodION8OENHw&e= >
Created Date: 9/9/2006 11:25:47 PM
userpages.umbc.edu

James Tyler Carpenter, Ph.D., FAACP
Metis Psychological Associates LLC
490 North Main Street
Suite 2
Randolph, MA  02368
Ph. 781-963-1800, FAX 781-963-1818
Email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tinyurl.com_metisexperts&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=BhaNnyDftb003x-IEme6bCXkeAA8ZpeBhi-M4VbrQ_E&s=ar4oyZOf4F_1ge_iJ91EgGFrXkI_RR_b2WRamIgv_mk&e=