From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Chance McDermott
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 5:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Consciousness and awareness

Does this new category based upon a shared language not put us in the interpersonally shared domain of reality?  Still you cannot know my green in how I truly experience it, but our cooperation and understanding create a second, shared interpersonal reality.

If a third person arrives at this party, we would have to agree, the three of us to a shared reality that encompasses (my red, your green, her blue).  Eventually, the party gets crowded, and through the debate and confusion, overtime, emerge shared language games that reveal a potential objective reality beyond agreement or disagreement.

The fact that you cannot know my experiential reality may even be the justification for individual personhood