Hi All,

  Thanks everyone for the commentary. I would weigh in, but I am dealing with an unexpected family situation, thus I might not be replying for 24 hours or so. I do think these exchanges will be valuable in us shaping what this list is about and the direction of the TOK.

Take care,
Gregg

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Bradley H. Werrell, D.O.
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK

Regarding politics,

We come to the uncomfortable situation in which we are all living on this planet together as a physical fact and unavoidable association/affiliation, with which we must certainly come to terms with.

This is necessarily coupled to political potentials, which we may arguably dissociate ourselves from.

Using the language of the great Influence Matrix, we are in a situation, say, with Covid 19, in which certain Political Elements are seeking to Dominate the rest of the population with "Scientific Authoritarian" Justifications, expecting popular submission to such rule.

The purpose of my posting the post which caused me to be named is to show that such justifications are not universally accepted, or acceptable by people who are properly qualified to make such judgements. This is an act of overt independence from that Justification System being employed by such Political Actors who are seeking to dominate the discussion and to cause everyone else to submit and certainly to maintain their silence if they disagree.

Such restrictions as have been forced upon the (at least) partly willing population has been a matter of forced affiliation based upon political preferences, and is bound to generate anger and perhaps hostility from those who do not accept the justification employed in the pursuit of such policy, it would seem.

The purpose of my post was to call into question the Authoritarian (Blue Church) Justification system employed by those Political Actors (of the A Game) that are seeking to dominate the population into proper juxtaposition with the (B-Game) expression of scientific counterpoint brought forth by as counterjustification by those who will not be so dominated.

Thank you for reading this.

Bradley

Bradley H. Werrell, D.O. - This email is private and copyrighted by the author.